Friday, April 10, 2009

The Belly Picture

I promised another one, so here it is. I took the liberty of putting on my maternity bathing suit and comparing it with the picture I took the day I went into the hospital for Joseph. Now we can see how big I am comparatively. After looking at both pictures, I can see that there's a lot less room in my suit this pregnancy. I didn't think it would be that different, but that's what happens. Anyhow, here they are!









For those who can't tell, the one on the left is from Joseph's pregnancy, the one on the right was taken today.

When you just look at the belly, I guess it is hard to tell the difference. But when I look at how that top fits, I can see the difference. What do you think?

6 comments:

Burnhams said...

wow, thats quite the difference in the fit of that top. YOu are very brave to post a swimsuit pic on the net :) you look good!

Anonymous said...

I love you! You still look great! The baby is going to look great! I just know it! =) I miss you greatly! =) Love, Tintin

Stephanie said...

At first I couldn't tell a difference, but then I looked at how much swimsuit is hanging over your belly, and then I saw it.

Mom said...

I think you are still beautiful! Bigger, but beautiful!
Love, Mom

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

I can definitely see the difference in the two pictures. I can see you belly button sticking out too. : ) Lookin' good! Good luck this week. You are dilated as much as I ever was so 2 sounds like a lot to me. : )

Anonymous said...

love to have mycock in your ass while my hand is in your panties rubbing and fingering yourcunt and teasing yourclit, sexy ass and sexy panties