Wednesday, April 08, 2009
14 more days...
I had another doctor's appointment Tuesday. My doctor did an ultrasound to see if we have another Joseph on our hands. According to her measurements, Emery is weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. Her size put my "due date" a week from now, instead of 2. Of course we don't think she's coming early or anything. We're just anticipating her to be in the 8 - 8 1/2 lb. range. I'm dilated 1-2, still 50% effaced and Emery's sitting low at 0 station. I'm still right on track for the due date on April 22. As much as I would love for her to come early, I'm totally okay with waiting for the due date because we have things planned out so well for that date. Aaron's mom is going to come down from Kalispell. She'll take care of Joseph while we're having baby and in the hospital. Then she'll stay with us the entire week afterwards. Then on May 2, my parents are flying up from LA! We're very excited to have them visit and help around the house. I'm especially glad my dad can come and help out to keep Joseph entertained and make sure he has some good quality attention. They're only staying for about 5 days, but by the time they leave, Aaron should be done with his student teaching, and will be able to be around, keeping Joseph occupied and helping me recover. We're so pleased with how it is all planning out. Of course we know nothing ever goes as planned, but with such a great initial plan, even if things get tweaked a little bit, it should still go okay. And Joseph came on his due date, so we're hoping this little lady will follow suit.
1 comment:
Yay!!!! Only two more weeks!!! I am so excited for you guys! I am very excited to see your little girl. Sadly, only in pictures, but excited nonetheless. Sounds like everything is coming along nicely. Good luck over the next two weeks!
Post a Comment