However, she won't do it all the time. Only if she wants to. If we keep her happily engaged with a toy she'll sit, and the moment she loses interest she falls over. We're sure it's only a matter of time before she thinks sitting is actually cool!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so adorable Julie!!!! I love her tongue sticking out pictures!!! How are you doing? I am good. Busy with Mimi's Bachelorette party coming up this Saturday! tell Aaron I said hi! =) take care sweetie! Miss you lots!
5 comments:
She is so adorable Julie!!!! I love her tongue sticking out pictures!!! How are you doing? I am good. Busy with Mimi's Bachelorette party coming up this Saturday! tell Aaron I said hi! =) take care sweetie! Miss you lots!
Love, Tintin
Go Emery!!
She's growing so quickly!
That's amazing that she is already so big. I still think of her as a newborn.
Wow! In no time she'll be walking. What a cutie!
Post a Comment