Emery has been having tons of fun the last few days. She has started rolling, going from back to front (both directions) and even rolling from front to back once. She's eating solids now. Mainly rice cereal and oatmeal. But we've started introducing bananas too. She's starting to "talk" a lot more, and her sleep seems to be improving as well. This little lady is growing up!
This little girl loves to stick out her tongue!
Joseph wanted his picture taken after he found all the chicks in this counting game. He was so pleased.
p.s. Julie has a new cooking blog, her current hobby. If you're interested, check it out! She'll be updating it regularly. http://mediocre-eats.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
I'm loving all the updates. Keep it up!
Hello Julie! You babes are growing up fast and as beautiful as can be!
Hugs,
Maryjane
P.S. You asked if I take my own photos..yea I do and have so much fun doing so! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Maryjane
Post a Comment