Monday, November 07, 2011

Fall and School

I'm only 2 months behind this time. :) Here's an update of our last 2 months.

Our adorable bike riders.

Joseph and his brain bead necklace.
Each week he has a learning goal and when he meets it,
he gets to pick a bead for his necklace. It's getting pretty full!

Can anyone guess where Emery and Joseph like to hide?

Emery getting bows put in her hair.

Lorraine decided to grab on while Aaron was
feeding her and she wouldn't let go.


Overalls transformed into a dress.
It's still a bit too long for Emery,
but she liked modeling anyway.

Any bets on how soon it will be
before Lorraine is bigger than Emery?

Annual Haunted Houses

Emery's haunted house
Emery's getting very good at puzzles.
She just finished this for the first time on her own.
A hair experiment I heard about. I did sleep like this.
And no, it wasn't too uncomfortable.
The results. Not too bad!
Lorraine wearing a hat Grandma Eris made.
Joseph the Ninja, improvised by Aaron since I
didn't finish his costume and was
in California for my Grandma's funeral.
Joseph the Pirate and Emery the witch for
 another Halloween get-together.
Guess Emery felt these soldiers needed a seatbelt.
The girls in skirts Grandma Eris made.
Emery insisted on those leggings and
got quite a few compliments.
Too cute!
Joseph, handsome as always.
Lorrainey.
Emery.

Look who's sitting!
My new hair. I finally broke
down and got some color put in.
A close-up of the new color.
I'm still finishing up their Halloween costumes. They weren't finished before I went to CA for my Grandma's funeral and now there's no real rush, so I'm taking my time. Hello, really nice dress-up clothes. :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures update for the last two months. We're all doing well. Joseph loves kindergarten and is making friends. Emery is handling his being gone really well and we're enjoying our time together even more. Lorraine is growing so fast and is a real joy. She loves her older siblings and that makes us very happy! Aaron's work is going well. He's working super hard and is enjoying having his own classroom this year. It's the little things that make life more enjoyable. :)

No comments: