Since we've taken so long to update the blog, we have tons of pictures to share. First up is Travis's graduation. We drove down to Missoula (back in May) and spent the day with his family as he got his bachelor's degree from U of M. These pictures were all taken by Joseph.
Then we had a blast with Grandma Eris and Grandpa Mike staying at our house. Unfortunately, right after they arrived, Grandma started to get a sinus infection and had to get it taken care of before her hip replacement. Fortunately, it all worked out just fine. Before they left we had a nice photo shoot with them and the kids.
We had so much fun visiting with them (sinus infection and all) and can't wait to spend more time with them!
Next, Joseph was able to have an awesome experience fishing for the first time. He has his very own spiderman fishing pole!
He doesn't quite have the patience for it yet, but he did pretty well even though we didn't catch anything!
These are just some silly photos of the kids and the fun things we do. I don't know what it is with us and putting Emery in Joseph's underwear, but something about it's just so funny!
Our next adventure was at a really fun place here in Kalispell called the Little Bitty Ranch. They have pigs, horses, goats, a turkey, and maybe more that I'm forgetting. The kids were able to go and see all the animals and ride the horses. Joseph jumped right on and enjoyed his ride. Emery watched quietly the whole time, and then when it was her turn, she let me sit her on the horse, sat for a second, and then leaned back to me to come down. I was glad she let me put her on, even if she didn't want to ride, but she gave it a try!
Then we had a rained out Fathe'rs Son Campout. Joseph was pretty excited about it, so Aaron made their own tent in the living room and they slept out there. Maybe next year it won't be pouring rain!
Here are some silly shots of Joseph, doing what he does best. Being silly!
I'm cold!
Dressing up like Papa to go to work!
One morning when Julie came home from her run, she found Emery sitting at breakfast like this. Every morning when she gets dressed, she picks out the bows she wants to wear. Apparently that day she couldn't decide which one she wanted!
And whenever we take a picture of Emery, we have to take a picture of Joseph too!
One day as I was getting breakfast ready, I found this in the cereal box. Didn't know they were still putting prizes in there!
Nope! It was just one of our cars that mysteriously ended up in the cereal container.
More of Emery's silliness wearing Joseph's clothes.
And this lovely mark is where she decided to try sharpening her teeth on our table. That one's not coming out!
The next bunch are from our trip to the Hungry Horse Reservoir. Emery absoutely loved the water. Joseph was excited about finding pirate treasure. In the end it was a great time, minus the 17 mosquito bites Julie ended up with and Joseph's horrible allergic reaction/infection.
This is his swollen knee. We were in the waiting room waiting to be seen. Turns out he had an allergic reaction to something that bit him and his bites were filling with hot fluid (which was apparently the infection ontop of the allergy). Made for a not so fun day, but all in all Joseph was a real trooper and didn't complain about the discomfort or pain.
And last are the kids with their wonderful creations from Grandma Eris. Emery is sporting her lovely new sundress, and Joseph (without his head in the pic) is holding his brand new car/book bag from her. It's so masculine isn't it? (His last bag was really a very femmy purse that used to be mine.) Oh, and there's another picture of Joseph which I had to take after taking a picture of Emery.
So that's the picture overload. Maybe I'll be good and keep up next time so I'm not blogging multiple months at the same time. :)






























3 comments:
I love all the pictures! Jim was working during our father and son outing so Riley missed it but has been talking about how he wants to go camping ever since.
Hey Julie! I love the pictures! Thank You! I miss you so much! what size does Emery and Joseph wear? let me know. thanks! =)
Love,Tintin
Love all the pictures! I can't believe how big Joseph knee got! Did they drain it, or just give him some medicine to make it go down? Miss You!
Stephanie
Post a Comment