

This is one of Joseph and Emery's favorite games. He sticks himself in there and she opens and shuts the cupboard doors. Oh, the simple entertainment! It's pretty sweet. Then Grandma Denney brought over two geckos from her third grade classroom. We babysat them for a night. Joseph was able to hold them, and Emery was pretty interested in them too. Not very squeamish about reptiles I guess!


This is just a random picture of Joseph. We had just folded some laundry and I turned around and saw him watching tv like this. He's now done it twice. For Aaron's spring break, we took a few days and drove out to Conrad, MT where his dad grew up and Grandma Jean still lives. We were able to go out and see the ranch where Aaron's dad grew up. It was quite the adventure. Two of Aaron's brothers came on the trip with their families. Jared brought his, and Tim drove up with his family from Billings. We haven't seen them in quite a while, and were able to finally meet their sweet twin girls. (Pictures down below.) In the picture above, Joseph was trying to catch Grandma Jean's wind thing. (If it has a name, it's escaping me.) It shows the wind out there (which was pretty insane. I'm not a fan of wind.) and I thought it was just kinda cute.


There's a park right next to Grandma Jean's house, so of course we all took the kids out there for some playing time. Even Emery got in on the action! They had a good time.
This is Mariah.
This is Mollie.
Abram really liked holding Joseph's hand, so for a while, we lent Joseph to their family. This is their temporary family photo.
Here's another picture of Joseph's cities he builds. Aaron was so impressed with it, he took a picture. I think I've showed them before. He's still at it.
Joseph and Emery really enjoy bathtime together. Can you see how Emery's ears stick out? That's where her nickname Monkey came from.
I still need to upload the pictures from Emery's birthday, so expect another blog very shortly. It'll be full of goodness!








3 comments:
I had to do a double take when trying to see which kid was Joseph and which was Abram. They really do look alot alike. Emery is getting so big and such a doll!
I love the bathtub pics. I love Emery's ears. I never noticed them at church. You kids are adorable.
Abram and Joseph look like they could be brother's. Emery's really growing fast!
Post a Comment