Aaron: I'm working really hard at my classes. I have been getting a lot of exercise because I bike to Flathead High school for my first class, then bike to Glacier High School for my remaining classes. I am getting used to my classes, although it's hard to ever have enough time to prepare for 4 separate lesson plans each day! In the next month I will be taking my COMPS. That is the last step before I can get my Masters. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but we're hoping it is worth it and I can finish my degree!
Julie: Things have been going pretty well lately! I have been enjoying my new cooking blog: http://mediocre-eats.blogspot.com It gives me a fun outlet almost every day as I prepare fun things for the family. I also try to keep up with the occasional crafts: a cloth book for the kids, birthday cards, clothing repairs, etc. I've also been making time to do some reading. I'm currently starting the Twilight series. I know, I'm just getting started. We did finally see the movie a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.
Joseph: I am still learning new things every week! This week I am learning about F/f, 5, and green/verde! I am getting so good at learning my spanish words! My latest hobby is watching Dora and Bob the Builder on Netflix Instant Watch. (We get Netflix and you can watch certain movies and shows on the Netflix site. He loves this! He doesn't hardly watch tv anymore.) I also like going to storytime at the library on Tuesdays and bringing home books.
Emery: I am still the sweetest little girl ever. Just last night I slept from 8-4 and 4-7:30. Mama is very happy about that! I am eating rice cereal, oatmeal, applesauce and bananas! I am figuring out this whole sitting business. I don't enjoy doing it for long periods of time yet, but I'm getting pretty good at it. I enjoy standing too. I am constantly learning how to make new sounds. Everyone always likes when I talk. I'm just a happy girl. I will be having my six month appointment in a few weeks. Mama and Papa are excited to know how much I've grown. I'm getting quite a few rolls on my legs, and my cheeks are getting kinda big. I'm tall enough to fit in size 12 month clothes, although my waist isn't quite big enough yet! I guess I'm gonna be tall like my Papa!
Mama cut my hair!
Just in case I fall down!
When I woke up from my nap the other day I just looked out the window quietly for a few minutes. It was so peaceful!
Mama looks so pretty in her shoes, I figure I would too!
7 comments:
fun updates Julie!!
How did you make the cloth books? I'd love to learn how!
I just can't get over how big your kids are.
If she can fit into 12 month clothes, even in just the length, she's officially bigger than Carly.
If Emery keeps growing at that pace, she'll be taller than Sadie in no time!
What cloth books are you making? Did you get the pattern somewhere or just figure it out on your own? Time flies by. I can't believe how big Emery is.
I love your blogs! your kids are going to be so tall! looks like you got two basketball players hehehehe =) I love you Julie! Miss you a lot! and the kids! =) Take care! *MUAH* ((HUGG))
Love,
tintin
Love it! Send more pictures of Emery. Joseph is such a cutie! Give him and Emery hugs and kisses from me. Love, Mom
Post a Comment