Tuesday, August 25, 2009

At last!

The moment you've all been waiting for...another blog! Well, we've finally hit some milestones. First off, we have the internet! After almost 4 weeks without having it in our home, we've realized it's really central to how we communicate with others! (At least Julie has!) Secondly, we have an apartment! We lived with Aaron's brother Jared and his family for about 2 months. We now have a two bedroom apartment, just a few minutes from Aaron's parent's home. It's really large and spacious. We absolutely love it and have tried to make it cozy and homey as quickly as possible. Thirdly, Aaron now has a full-time teaching job! He's teaching 4 classes (English and Spanish) at Glacier High School and 1 class (Spanish) at Flathead High School. (Aaron's Alma Mater) We are very excited for him to be full-time. Students begin classes tomorrow! Send him your best thoughts and wishes! That's a brief summary of the last 2 months for us. Now, for some pictures!

Joseph enjoying feeding the ducks after swim lessons.
Feeding those ducks!

Joseph's favorite puzzle after he did the whole thing by himself. (Granted, that was a few weeks ago. Now he can do all of his puzzles by himself.)

Playing at Whitefish Beach. Yes, I know you're thinking "Montana doesn't have beaches." That's the same thing I said the first time I went there. It's a lake.

Joseph decided he wanted to play ping pong while we were still living at Jared's. This ping pong table is directly outside of the bedrooms we were staying in. However, after a few tries with the ping pong paddle, he picked up this child's badmitton racket and said it would be easier. The kid's got a point!



By far, my favorite video from Joseph's Birthday Party.

It's kinda long, but sooo... cute!



Joseph at the Northwest Montana Fair. He had a blast!

Joseph after the fair... Good times!

So, it's super hard to get pictures of Emery because once she sees the camera she acts like a deer in headlights. But... I promise I will try better! I had one video of her smiling a ton, but the lighting is horrible and it's all black. But I will get at least one great picture of her for the next blog. (Just for you Stacie!) Now that we have the internet, expect regular posts from us once again. Thanks for all your love and support this summer. It was really tough, but has paid off!

5 comments:

Thora said...

It's great to hear from you again. That's nice that Aaron was able to be a full time teacher!

Stacie said...

Ummm...where are the pictures of Emery?

Stacie

Stephanie said...

Love the video of Emery! She is geting so big and is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the update!! Joseph is so big, and adorable!! Yes, we need more pictures of Emery. Love you, Mom

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

I know how you feel about the Internet!

Congratulations on everything going on right now! Good luck with teaching Aaron! : )

Joseph is three!! Crazy! Can you believe that you have a 3 year old?!?! And Emery's video is super cute!
I look forward to your next post and more pictures. In some ways it makes being so far away harder but then it makes it easier too.