Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 weeks later

Well, I've been a slacker and have waited quite a while before adding more pictures. Things have been pretty busy since Emery was born. Aaron's mom stayed with us for a week after she was born, then we had a week alone, and then Julie's parents were here for 5 days. They just left last week. Then over the weekend we went to an 80th birthday party for Aaron's grandma. So, that's what's been keeping us so busy (aside from adjusting to having 2 kids).

Aaron is now done with his student teaching. His attention is now fully devoted to job hunting, applications, and interviews. We'll let you know when we have any solid leads as to where Aaron will be working. Julie also officially graduated from BYU, as of April 21. She now has a bachelor's degree. Woohoo! Anyhow, here are the latest pictures. Sorry, we don't have many. Emery really just loves to be swaddled, which doesn't make for the cutest of pictures. I'm sure as she starts to have more awake time we'll get some more.


In her super cute dress Aunt Stacie gave her.


Playing dress up at Grandma Denney's house

Complete with a murse (man-purse).


Joseph knows how cute Emery's clothes are. Unfortunately they won't be able to share.

Wearing the super cute shrug Grandma Eris made her.

3 comments:

Burnhams said...

such a cutie. Hope the job hunt ends quickly! Love the pics of Joseph dressing up!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job hunting! Emery is such a cutie! I miss you guys! keep the pictures coming! =)
Love, Tintin

Diane Denney said...

Diane says- Great pictures, I love the man-purse, Hey I will get a man's wallet next time. The Lord nows your path, just keep smiling, you will know soon. Love Ya Guys !