Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Belly Picture

We had a request, so here is a belly picture.
Julie is amazed at how many people tell her how small she is. Maybe they forget that she's a pretty small person to begin with. There is only one baby in there. We've compared pictures and she was just about the same size at this stage with Joseph. By the end of that pregnancy people kept saying how big she was. Who knows? We think she's just right (and most importantly, the doctor agrees). Granted, Julie's not much compared to her sister-in-law Anna, who is having twins in July. But that's how it should be.

2 comments:

Burnhams said...

You look cute, and the doctor thinks you are fine so thats all that matters :)

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

I think that you look like your close to being done. I am glad that we don't get any bigger. I don't know about you but I don't think I could handle it if I was as big as some women I see. I have a hard enough time being "small". You look really good and your shirt is really cute too.