More fun news. Julie took her midterm last week for her very last class to finish her bachelor's degree. She hasn't received her grade from the midterm yet, but it'll come soon. She's confident she passed the test. That's all that matters. She's so excited to be done with it. She's already started on the next half of the class. Wish her luck!
The last of our exciting news is:

Julie's about 3 months along now. We're so excited to have this addition to our family. Her due date is April 22nd. Joseph is vaguely aware that Mama has a baby in her tummy and she takes vitamins for the baby. Julie has been very fortunate to not suffer from much morning sickness. Just the constant exhaustion/nausea. But she's just starting to get her energy back and is feeling more ambitious about activities with Joseph and spending nap time doing homework instead of resting. We will keep you updated to her progress and any fun pictures we get. Her first sonogram pictures were really dark and she accidentally left them at the doctor's office anyway. So maybe we'll post some after the next sonogram. And once her belly starts to really show, we'll make sure to post those belly pictures too. Julie loves to see them from others, so she'll share hers.
7 comments:
Congrats! Oh and your pregnant brain is showing :) Heidi had her baby in OCTOBER, Not November :)
Congratulations! And here I thought it would only be some news about Julie's schooling - which is exciting enough.
April 22 is my wedding day - it's a great day! (although of course babies never come right on their due dates, but either before or after).
Glad you're feeling alright Julie, especially while being pregnant, babysitting, and doing schoolwork. You're amazing!
Generally I think you're right on Thora! But...if I recall correctly, I think Joseph was born on his due date. Am I right, Julie? Regardless, I am so excited for your growing family!
Stacie
OMG!!! Congrats sweetie!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! Please let it be a girl!!! hehehehe I miss you and love you guys so much!!!~Tintin~
Hooray for babies! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!! I miss you tons! Love you girlie!
Val
PS I am so sorry that I am such a slacker...I told you that I would call you like months ago...sorry!! I in a couple of weeks my schedule isn't too crazy, so I'll try giving you a call then. :)
I was thinking about you the other day when I was talking to Alex and Jackie (expecting a girl in FEB!) and I was like 'ohhh wouldn't it be cool if you and Jackie were having a baby together like last time' and you guys are!! congrats! i"m so happy for you and your family!
<3 Nini
So excited for you. That's great about the baby. It's nice when things fall into place.
Post a Comment