Monday, April 21, 2008

Changes

Julie's been having tons of "fun" trying to figure out this blog business. It's hard, but she enjoys it somehow. Hopefully you can all still read this. She's experimenting with new fonts too. We also put up some of our family photos that were just taken recently. Enjoy!

In exciting news, Julie just took her final exam today, for her first Independent Study class. It will be two weeks or so before it is received and graded, but she's done on her part. She is writing her term paper for her New Testament class, and finishing up the reading assignments. She has until May 9th to finish. She's pretty excited about her progress. We are going out to dinner tomorrow night for date night to celebrate finishing her first class!

Tagged! Julie's sister Stacie "tagged" her a while ago, which means she gets to fill out some get to know you questions and what not. So, since she's been tagged quite a few times, she finally decided to do it. Here you go:

10 years ago I was 14. I was attending Palomares Middle School.

5 things on my to do list...
1. Edit family videos
2. Make our "Deal No Deal" board - story for another blog
3. Complete Joseph's car bag
4. Finish making Stephanie's apron e-book
5. Make a spreadsheet for last year's RS Quarterly Reports - being RS secretary is so glamorous

5 places I have lived...
1. Pomona, CA
2. Alfred, NY
3. Provo, UT
4. Ventura, CA
5. Missoula, MT

What would I do if I became an instant Billionaire?
Pay off all our school loans, buy a house, and a second car.

5 jobs I have had...
1. Server at Mt. San Antonio Gardens - Claremont
2. Light turner-offer at Alfred University - story for another blog
3. Tour Guide, Alfred University
4. Course Production Specialist, BYU
5. Day Care Provider, Missoula

5 things you probably don't know about me...
1. I am really into sci-fi and fantasy
2. I make homemade wheat bread
3. I make a really mean sweater - crochet
4. I have plans of getting a graduate degree one day
5. I can be really obsessive compulsive, and a perfectionist

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

You figured it out!! Good work- I really really like it :)
Great family pictures, too, where did you get them done?