Last Thursday Julie and Joseph had a WIC appointment, and they were finally able to learn how much this big boy weighs. Drumroll... 30 lbs! Julie and Aaron guessed right. We figured he had to weigh at least 30 and he was exactly 30 lbs. She can't remember exactly how tall he was. It was between 33 and 34 inches tall. He had grown around 3 inches or so and gained about 3 lbs or so since August. We though he might thin out when he started walking, but so far we're wrong.
Joseph's latest favorite activities are making towers with his legos, as well as putting them on our little gate (shown in the slideshow). He also likes to stack our shampoo bottles along the bathtub. He will literally do it for half an hour. We took a small video so you can see what we're talking about. It's pretty fascinating to watch. Julie's posted some fun new videos you can watch. As for the rest of the month, it's a countdown to Thanksgiving, then to the end of Aaron's school semester, then to Christmas! We'll update again soon. Til then, have a warm November!


3 comments:
Wow,
Joseph is one advanced little boy. Anna says that playing with the other boy is really good for his age. Usually at his age they only play side by side. You probably already know this. Also that he had the fine motor skills to put the cherrios in the sippe cup is pretty amazing.
I noticed in one of the video that Joseph was hitting his tummy with both of his hands. Is that a sing language sign? Also, I wonder why he spends so much time organizing the shampoo bottles? He must be a builder, organizer, or my personal favorite, a interior decorator. (smile). Well, it was great to watch some of the videos. I have been behind in them. WE love you all. See you soon, Christmas soon anyway.
It's interesting to see pictures of snow. I have actually seen it hail here but once it hits the ground, there's nothing left of it. The only cold places are inside our air conditioned apartment and the air conditioned temple.
Julie! It's Shakirra from EFY! I couldn't beleive it when I saw your link on Valerie's page! I hope you guys are having fun in Montana! We (Ben, my husband) moved out to Texas 2 1/2 years ago! Hope to see a post soon and hear back from you. Joseph is adorable!
Post a Comment