Well, we've been planning for school all summer and now that it's here, it's still a challenge. The last few days, Aaron has been a little sick, so that isn't helping either. Luckily, he's been able to relax a ton lately and is starting to feel a little bit more energetic. My (Julie) classes are full swing. I've already turned in a paper, done a group project and will turn in my first sewing project tomorrow...a pair of pajama pants. They're really nice. I'll have to take a picture of them and post it just for kicks. As for other news, Aaron and I have a calling in the Nursery/Primary. There are only 3 kids in the primary, so we switch off. One week we work in Nursery, then in two weeks, we teach in Primary. It's exciting. Aaron is also on an Intramural Soccer Team. So far they have won both of their games. They have a pretty good team and I am the official "Soccer Mom". Next game I am expected to bring orange slices and Capri Suns! They have their next game a week from Tuesday. We'll let you know how they do. We hope you're all doing well. We miss you and love you all!!
PS...We realize now that in order to make a comment you have to be able to log in. If you don't want to, that's okay. But if you do, it's not a hassle. All you need is a log-in name and password. No commitments or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment